Q1: How do I place an order?
You have to follow the following steps to place an order:
Select your items
- Add the items to the Shopping cart
- Go to your shopping cart by clicking the shopping cart icon on the top right.
- If you have an offer coupon add the coupon code to the given box
- You can then check out or continue shopping to add more products.
- Once you click checkout you have to fill in your email id and password to log in
- if you are a new customer you need to register with us by filling in all the relevant details in the form that pops up as soon as you click continue.
- Fill up First Name Last Name, E-Mail Phone Password, Address, City, Post Code, Country, and Region / State in the form. (*Please fill in all the details properly so that we can reach you back and deliver your product to you at the right address.)
- After filling in your details click continue and add your shipping details (add the address to which you want your products to be delivered)
- After entering your shipping detail select a shipping method and click continue.
- Now you have to choose your payment method and as soon as your payment is received you will get an order confirmation email on your given email id.
Q2: How to select your stitching?
We offer two types of stitching:
- Standard stitching: if you select standard stitching product will be stitched as it’s shown.
- Custom stitching: if you want to opt for custom stitching then you have to register first and provide your measurements.
Q3: Can the Billing Address and Shipping Address be different?
Billing and Shipping addresses can be different. The billing address should match the on-record address of the respective bank or credit card company as the shipping address may vary.
Q4: What is the meaning of Ready to Ship?
Ready to Ship means the items that are ready to be dispatched within 24-48 hours of order confirmation. It takes around 3 - 5 business days to deliver the order to your shipping address depending on the location of delivery and import norms. ( * we need an additional 3-5 days if your order has to be custom stitched as per your specification.)
Q5: What is the difference between unstitched and semi-stitched?
- Semi-stitched means half-stitched dress in which styles have pre-defined sleeve length, dress length, sleeve style, neck depths, and neck styles. In these dresses, the only thing left open is the side seams, which can be adjusted as per the bust size.
- Unstitched means the dresses will have to be stitched to make them ready to wear. Customers can get the dresses stitched by opting for our custom stitching services.
Q6: What is the meaning of Unstitched Fabric?
Unstitched Fabric means the fabric will have to be stitched to make it ready to wear. Customers can get the fabric stitched by opting for our custom stitching services. Customers can also get the outfit stitched on their end as well
Q7: How to wear a pre-stitched saree?
Pre-stitched Saree means the Saree is readily pleated and the petticoat is already stitched inside it you just have to wear the Saree like a lehenga and then put the pallu part of it. A petticoat is an inner worn inside the Saree from waist to bottom, it is made from a non-slippery fabric and it helps to drape the Saree with proper fitting.
Q8: What is the meaning of Semi-stitched Salwar Kameez?
Semi-stitched means half-stitched suits in which styles have pre-defined sleeve length, dress length, sleeve style, neck depths, and neck styles. In these dresses, the only thing left open is the side seams, which can be adjusted as per the bust size.
The bottom of the semi-stitched Salwar Kameez comes as fabric, which can be stitched as per the customer’s specifications.
Q9: What is the meaning of Semi-stitched Lehenga Choli?
Semi-stitch means half-stitched lehenga choli which has pre-defined neck styles, sleeve style, lehenga style, sleeve length, neck depths, and outfit length. In these types of dresses, the only thing left open is only side seams, which can be adjusted as per the bust size.
Q10: What is the meaning of Semi-stitched Blouse?
Semi-stitched means half-stitched blouse in which styles have pre-defined sleeve length, dress length, sleeve style, neck depths, and neck styles. In these dresses, the only thing left open is the side seams, which can be adjusted as per the bust size.
Q11: Do you provide margin in your garments?
We provide +2inches margins for future alteration possibilities in our Customizable and semi-stitched products.
Q12: How will I know if the order has been placed successfully?
We shoot an Order Confirmation mail as soon as an order is confirmed with us. You may also log in to the My Account section and check the status of your order.
Q13: My Order Status is reflecting as 'Payment Pending' even after the deduction of the money. What does that mean?
- It is a very rare situation; the payment status of an order may take a little longer to reflect in our system. You can check it again after 15 mins (except in the case of a bank transfer). It gets updated automatically.
- In case you still find any problem, please get in touch with our Customer Care team and we will be happy to assist you in the best possible way.
COUPONS AND CASHBACK
Q14: How do I use my coupons?
You can use your coupon on the cart page before you place an order.
Q15: What is cashback? How do I redeem it?
Cashback is your store credit with Ninecolours.com that can be used to pay for purchases on Ninecolours.com. You get cashback when you make a purchase at ninecolours.com or when you return items to Ninecolours.com. It will get deducted from your total automatically on your next purchase.
You can check your cashback balance in your ‘my wallet’ section on the 'My Accounts' section.
Q16: How can I pay for my order at Ninecolours.com?
We support the following payment options at Ninecolours.com:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- PayU, Paytm & Mobikwik Wallet
- Bank Transfer/ Cheque/ Demand Draft
Q18: Why can't I see the COD option on my payment page?
Cash on delivery (COD) is not available
ORDER TRACKING, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Q20: National Shipping Cost?
- At ninecolours.com, we take great care in delivering your products to you, and we partner only with reputed national courier services.
- We’ll deliver anywhere in India and at no cost to you. Shipping within India is FREE when you order for Rs. 999/- or more, and available across India. Shipping charges of Rs 99/- are applicable for orders below Rs.999/-.
- Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- We will keep you informed on the status of your order including delays if any. You can visit the courier companies’ website, and enter the AWB number (tracking number) mentioned in the Email/ SMS sent by us. The email will also have details on the courier partner through which we are sending your order.
Q22: International Shipping Cost?
- International shipping and handling rates are based on the size of your order. Hence, the bigger your order is, the lower the shipping cost.
- Watch out for any shipping promotion running on the website.
- The shipping charges calculator for your order will be shown on the shopping cart page. You can use that to get the exact charges for the products added to your cart.
Q23: How do I check the status of my order?
Choose from any of the options to track your order from the time the order is placed, order confirmation, shipping, and the time it is delivered to you.
- Track through the Customer Service desk
- Call our customer service desk at @+91-9619868877 24 hours, from Monday to Saturday, to track your order.
- Alternatively, you can also WhatsApp us at +919619868877 or mail at [email protected].
- Track your order by logging into your account
- You can log in to your account, go to my orders, and track your orders from there if you are still unable to access the tracking you can visit the courier companies’ website, and enter the AWB number (tracking number) mentioned in the Email/ SMS sent by us. The email will also have details on the courier partner through which we are sending your order.
- In case of delays in processing or delivery, our Customer Service Team will update you on the estimated time of delivery. Alternatively, you can write to us at [email protected] or call us at +91-9619868877.
Q24: How long does it take for an order to be delivered to me?
The products ordered can be expected to be delivered within 7-10 days in major metro cities and can take anywhere between 10-15 days for other locations, from the time the order is confirmed. In case you choose to go for stitching please consider 3-5 additional days in delivery. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes. We will keep you informed on the status of your order including delays if any.
Q25: How are orders placed on Ninecolours.com delivered to me?
All orders placed on Ninecolours.com are dispatched through reputed courier partners like FedEx, Aramex, First Flight, UPS, DHL, Bluedart, TNT, etc.
Q26: Does Ninecolours.com deliver products outside India?
Yes, Ninecolours delivers products to over 220 Countries Worldwide. You can enter your shipping country and check the shipping charges on the cart page or at the checkout page.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
Q27: About Cancellations?
You can cancel an order only within 24 hours of placing an order with us. To cancel your order or to make any changes you can contact our customer care helpline at +91-9619868877.
For specific queries, please read the FAQs below.
Q28: Can I modify my order after it has been placed?
Yes. You can modify the size, color, or shipping address of your order, by contacting our customer support team at +91-9619868877. Our customer care associates can modify your order if you contact us before we have processed it.
For order shipping outside of India any changes in your address needs to be informed to us within 24 hours of placing the order. You cannot make any alterations to your address 24 hours past your order placement/after the parcel is shipped.
Q29: I just canceled my order. How and when will I receive my refund?
- If the payment was made by Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net-Banking, we shall reverse credit to the same Credit/ Debit Card or credit to your Net-Banking account.
- If the payment made was by Cash on Delivery, we shall transfer the amount into your bank account or by Cheque.
- Shipping Charges and Cash on-delivery charges would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
- If the payment is made through Coupons/ vouchers or Reward Points no refund will be granted.
- You will receive a refund immediately after your order has been canceled.
Q30: About return and exchange policy?
- Customer Satisfaction is our primary goal
- Ninecolours.com has a very simple return and exchange policy. We will gladly accept back any product in its original packing within 7 days of you receiving your product if you are not happy with the product for any reason. You will need to inform us within 24 hours of delivery of the product.
We have a "Total Buyer Security Program" Where our buyers are protected in the following cases: -
- Not satisfied with the product quality
- Defective Product Received
- Wrong Product Received
Q31: What happens if want to return because I am not satisfied with the product quality?
Please provide us with the maximum possible details as they would be the base of examining the defect or differences.
Don't Worry! We will still gladly accept the product and shall issue you a credit coupon equivalent to the amount of your purchase in full without deduction whatsoever, which can be used to make further purchases on ninecolours.com.
- Return shipping charges need to be borne by the customer. In case a return is arranged by us a flat 10% of the value of the shipment will be charged for the same.
- Credit Coupons will be issued only for the products returned.
- No refund whatsoever will be made in this case, you may select an alternate product in replacement for the product returned.
- Shipping charges if any paid for receiving the parcels from India, will not be refunded while processing your replacement.
- Any shipping costs of sending back to India or within India above what the customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer.
- Replacement will only be provided once, meaning you cannot replace an already replaced product again.
Q32: What happens if we have received a defective product?
We will gladly accept back any damaged product in its original packing within 7 days of you receiving your product for any damage/defects in the product. You will need to inform us of any damage/ defects within 24 hours of delivery of the product, in order to receive the replacement or refund subject to the availability of the same product. Use our hassle-free method to return. Refunds will be processed only if they cannot be replaced with a new product. Please make sure to report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Please provide us with the maximum possible details as they would be the base of examining the defect or differences. Please contact our Customer Care team to initiate the return process. You can contact us by either sending an email to [email protected]
or calling us at +91-9619868877 (11 AM - 7 PM). Please do not return products without first speaking to our customer care.
All returns requests need to be put on an email to [email protected]
with images attached and the problem completely stated. Please also mention your order number, name, and contact number with your returns request. We request you to not ship your return parcels until approved to send by us. There are chances that you might lose your parcel in such cases as the returns facility will have no track of the returned parcel sent without intimation. We are not responsible for the loss of goods that are sent without intimation. No refund/request/replacement will be provided for goods sent without intimation.
You can drop or send the product to our following address:
NIVAKA FASHIONS LTD.
Shop No.1, Nivaka House, SV Rd,
Near MTNL Exchange, Malad West,
Mumbai-400064, Maharashtra, India
KEEPING THE FOLLOWING IN MIND TO MAKE USE OF OUR RETURN POLICY:
- The returns and Refund policy is not applicable for Men's Wear, Kids Wear, jewellery, accessories, and fall & edging sarees.
- The returned product should be in the original packaging, unused condition, and in the same condition as you received the product.
- In case you receive a damaged or defective product contact us within 24 hours from the time of delivery.
- Original barcodes, tags, labels, product, and brand packaging should not be tampered with.
- Sachets/ packets accompanying the box should not be opened/ tampered with.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send through the suggested postal service in our return authorization mail only forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
- However, you must understand that we can't bear a loss either; so the return of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in an unwashed and undamaged condition.
- Refund/ replacement for goods/ merchandise is subject to inspection and checking by ninecolours team after they are received at our facility.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage, or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
- Under no circumstances the refund amount can be more than the amount paid for the product.
- products will be refunded only if they cannot be replaced with a fresh piece.
- If your purchase was made in the period of a special promotional offer, contests or any special scheme then special rules might apply for returns.
- Any shipping costs of sending back to India above what the customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer.
- Stitched goods cannot be returned or refunded.
Q33: About the Refund Policy?
Refunds will only be processed for a part of orders that cannot be fulfilled by us / if we are unable to fulfill our obligations.
- If the payment was made by Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net-Banking, we will reverse credit to the same Credit/ Debit Card or credit to your Net-Banking account
- If the payment made was by Cash on Delivery, we will transfer the amount to your Bank account or by cheque.
- Shipping Charges and Cash on-delivery charges would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
- If the payment is made through Coupons/ vouchers or Reward Points no refund will be granted.
- Refunds are subject to the availability of the replacement product. Refunds will be processed only if they cannot be replaced.
HE RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY IS NOT VALID FOR WHOLESALE ORDERS. WHOLESALE ORDERS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED IN ANY CASE.
SUGGESTIONS REGARDING CUSTOM STITCHING
We make our best efforts to give you the best possible fit but at times it takes multiple trials and corrections to get the best possible fit even when you get the products stitched locally. We request you to please provide as many precise stitching sizes as possible for us.
Q34: What happens in case there is a stitching error?
In any case, we will make all the alterations that are required. If the mistake is ours we shall bear all the charges for shipping and alterations and even if the error is from your end we will still make the desired alterations absolutely free of cost for you but the shipping cost for both ways will have to be borne by the customer.
Any shipping costs of sending back to India or within India above what the customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer.
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Q35: About Colours & Description?
- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
- While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in the color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying, and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
- A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
- It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography, or type and settings on the computer monitor.
While ordering on the Internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following –
- Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example, even if you try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no foolproof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many times green and blue shades also overlap. The same is the case with off-white, white, and cream colors. Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
- Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, and brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
- Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, and hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variations keeping the same theme constant in an artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine-finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Q36: About Beads/Stones and Sequences?
Beads/Stones and Sequences Missing or Coming off we believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care, this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a time during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many a time it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in a few hours you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses/sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost in a state of falling down.
Q37: Refer to earn?
Refer us to your friends and earn free shopping worth Rs.500/-.
All you need to do is share your special invite link (you will find this under the Refer Your Friends section in your account) with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or via email. Once your friend makes their first purchase at ninecolours.com, you will automatically receive a voucher up to Rs 500/- in the My Account section on ninecolours.com.
Q38: How does this work?
- Login to ninecolours.com and go to the My Account section.
- Under the 'My Account' menu, click on the 'Refer Your Friends' link.
- You will find 'Your Special Invite Link' on this page.
- Copy and paste this URL into Twitter, Facebook, or in an Email and start sharing.
When your friends click on this URL and come to ninecolours.com, we will automatically tag them as your referrals.
Q39: How many friends can I refer to ninecolours?
There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer. You will continue to receive referral vouchers for every new customer that you refer to us.
Q40: How much can I earn for referring new customers?
You can earn up to Rs 500 for every new referral. The actual referral money you earn depends on the total purchase amount of the order placed by your friend. A few examples are given below:
Your Friend's Purchase Amount
Less than ₹1000
Between ₹1000 and ₹2000
Between ₹2000 and ₹3000
Between ₹3000 and ₹4000
More than ₹4000
Q41: Can I combine these referral vouchers on a single order?
Yes! You can pay for your entire order using referral vouchers as long as you have enough vouchers in your account. The only requirement is that the value of our order must be greater than Rs 1000.
Q42: Can't wait to get started?
Go ahead! Login to your account, start referring, and let your friends pay for your shopping!