Q1: How do I place an order?
You have to follow the following steps to place an order:
Select your items
- Add the items to the Shopping cart
- Go to your shopping cart by clicking the shopping cart icon on the top right.
- If you have an offer coupon add the coupon code to the given box
- You can then check out or continue shopping to add more products.
- Once you click checkout you have to fill in your email id and password to login
- if you are a new customer you need to register with us by filling in all the relevant details in the form that pops up as soon as you click continue.
- Fill up First Name Last Name, E-Mail Phone Password, Address, City, Post Code, Country, and Region / State in the form. (*Please fill in all the details properly so that we can reach you back and deliver your product to you at the right address.)
- After filling in your details click continue and add your shipping details (add the address to which you want your products to be delivered)
- After entering your shipping detail select a shipping method and click continue.
- Now you have to choose your payment method and as soon as your payment is received you will get an order confirmation email on your given email id.
Q2: How to select your stitching?
We offer two types of stitching:
- Standard stitching: if you select standard stitching product will be stitched as it’s shown.
- Custom stitching: if you want to opt for custom stitching then you have to register first and provide your measurements.
Q3: Can the Billing Address and Shipping Address be different?
Billing and Shipping addresses can be different. The billing address should match the on-record address of the respective bank or credit card company as the shipping address may vary.
Q4: What is the meaning of Ready to Ship?
Ready to Ship means the items that are ready to be dispatched within 24-48 hours of order confirmation. It takes around 3 - 5 business days to deliver the order to your shipping address depending on the location of delivery and import norms. ( * we need an additional 3-5 days if your order has to be custom stitched as per your specification.)
Q5: What is the difference between unstitched and semi-stitched?
- Semi-stitched means half-stitched dress in which styles have pre-defined sleeve length, dress length, sleeve style, neck depths, and neck styles. In these dresses, the only thing left open is the side seams, which can be adjusted as per the bust size.
- Unstitched means the dresses will have to be stitched to make them ready to wear. Customers can get the dresses stitched by opting for our custom stitching services.
Q6: What is the meaning of Unstitched Fabric?
Unstitched Fabric means the fabric will have to be stitched to make it ready to wear. Customers can get the fabric stitched by opting for our custom stitching services. Customers can also get the outfit stitched on their end as well.
Q7: How to wear a pre-stitched saree?
Pre-stitched Saree means the Saree is readily pleated and the petticoat is already stitched inside it you just have to wear the Saree like a lehenga and then put the pallu part of it. A petticoat is an inner worn inside the Saree from waist to bottom, it is made from a non-slippery fabric and it helps to drape the Saree with proper fitting.
Q8: What is the meaning of Semi-stitched Salwar Kameez?
Semi-stitched means half-stitched suits in which styles have pre-defined sleeve length, dress length, sleeve style, neck depths, and neck styles. In these dresses, the only thing left open is the side seams, which can be adjusted as per the bust size.
The bottom of the semi-stitched Salwar Kameez comes as fabric, which can be stitched as per the customer’s specifications.
Q9: What is the meaning of Semi-stitched Lehenga Choli?
Semi-stitch means half-stitched lehenga choli which has pre-defined neck styles, sleeve style, lehenga style, sleeve length, neck depths, and outfit length. In these types of dresses, the only thing left open is only side seams, which can be adjusted as per the bust size.
Q10: What is the meaning of Semi-stitched Blouse?
Semi-stitched means half stitched blouse in which style has a pre-defined sleeve length, dress length, sleeve style, neck depths, and neck styles. In these dresses, the only thing left open is the side seams, which can be adjusted as per the bust size.
Q11: Do you provide margin in your garments?
We provide +2inches margins for future alteration possibilities in our Customizable and semi-stitched products.
Q12: How will I know if the order has been placed successfully?
We shoot an Order Confirmation mail as soon as an order is confirmed with us. You may also log in to the My Account section and check the status of your order.
Q13: My Order Status is reflecting as 'Payment Pending' even after the deduction of the money. What does that mean?
- It is a very rare situation; the payment status of an order may take a little longer to reflect in our system. You can check it again after 15 mins (except in the case of a bank transfer). It gets updated automatically.
- In case you still find any problem, please get in touch with our Customer Care team and we will be happy to assist you in the best possible way.